Saturday, May 21, 2011

KP Cup

Tommy's team played their initial two baseball games today in the KP Cup. They lost the first 16-12 and and won the second 13-10. They are advancing to eliminations tomorrow and will be playing the Norfolk Muck Dogs at noon on McMorrow Field (next to the library at Sweatt Fields). Join us if you can.

Hannah's soccer team slaughtered North Attleboro this morning a lot to zero, (I lost track toward the end). Paul and Tommy's LAX team also won 11-3. So, all in all it was a good day!

Thanks to all those who helped celebrate Grayson's fourth birthday last night. He had a blast and I hope you did too :) This morning i mentioned that I heard the basement was trashed, he responded, "Well, yeah it is. Colby did the first part and then I decided we'd call my party the "messy" party so I did the rest and it was really fun. So, you can just leave it the way it is because I want to play with that stuff some more..." Great...

No comments:

Post a Comment