Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome to the Flaherty Family website!



I got the idea from a couple friends who are blogging about pregnancies and life in Hong Kong... that a Flaherty Family website would be a great organizational and communicating tool for our family and friends. My intent is to organize all of the sports links to schedules, (most of which are available on the right side of this blog already). I also hope to post upcoming events, pictures and let you know what we have going on in our lives. The kids, Paul and I will all add blogs and content to the site. I hope you find the site helpful and fun.

Sunday 10/19 we had our second annual pumpkin carving contest with optional costume for the participants. The Lacottbarnvaughn crew, as I have dubbed them, were all present along with the Reiner family. We had a blast. I think the consensus, (according to Rebecca who you must note was part of said team), Maegan's team was the contest winner with the ghost in the window carving. Maegan's team was made up of Kristy, Rebecca, Maegan & Logan. They left with bragging rights and were absolutely not allowed to take their pumpkin! But let's make it official. Vote in my "best pumpkin" poll below. Happy Haunting!
Love to all,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Mr. Potato head!!! I got money on him!! Love the site Carolyn, glad i could inspire you! You and Paul have such a beautiful family!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Sorry that Tampa Bay beat Boston (not really):) Go Rays!
    Happy Halloween!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete